By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is seen as a secondary emotion through such a lot scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to reply to the next questions:
- What are anger-related issues?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diversified?
- How can we deal with many of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case research, the top-notch individuals every one current a distinct approach to therapy for anger-related issues. by way of taking into account the diversity of views and coverings on hand for anger-related issues, this booklet offers an outline of ways clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted treatment for every person client.
- Anger comparable issues: easy concerns, types and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for potent remedy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender concerns within the evaluation and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic remedy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the therapy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit remedy for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and relations remedy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological issues in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist method, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the remedy of Anger issues, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger issues, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related issues
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Best pathologies books
Providing an knowing of postpartum psychosis, this riveting publication explains what occurs and why in this transitority and hazardous disease that develops for a few girls swiftly after childbirth. such a lot people are conversant in the infant blues, a passing unhappiness that moves 50 to seventy five percentage of recent moms after supply.
This concise, clearly-written creation may help cement scholars' knowing of different theories surrounding addictive behaviour. The authors research either behavioural and substance-related issues, with chapters discussing organic, cognitive and moralistic views, all geared up round the key levels of dependancy.
Il quantity presenta gli atti del Convegno “Giocare l. a. vita… vincere l. a. vita”, occasione in line with fare il punto delle elaborazioni teoriche e delle esperienze concrete dei soggetti che si sono messi in gioco: le donne in difficoltà e le donne dell’Associazione. Un momento di valutazione in cui le donne ospitate nelle Case segrete raccontano, attraverso le interviste, i loro percorsi.
Schizophrenie ist nach den Erkenntnissen des bekannten Psychiaters Leo Navratil nicht nur eine psychische Störung, sondern auch ein schöpferischer Zustand, dem literarische Werke entspringen können. An Beispielen auch aus seiner eigenen Praxis zeigt der Autor viele Aspekte des Zusammenhangs zwischen Schizophrenie und Literatur.
- Studying in Germany - Intercultural Training for Students from USA
- Psychiatry PRN: Principles, Reality, Next Steps
- Surviving the Predators Among us: Recognizing the Psychopath
- Dal malessere al benessere. Attraverso e oltre la psicoterapia: Attraverso e oltre la psicoterapia (Italian Edition)
- Neurosis and Human Growth: The struggle toward self-realization: Volume 111 (International Library of Psychology)
Extra info for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva