By F.G. Weiss
Read Online or Download Beyond Epistemology: New Studies in the Philosophy of Hegel PDF
Best epistemology books
This booklet defends a singular thought of singular thoughts, emphasizing the pragmatic standards of singular suggestion ownership and arguing that those standards has to be understood to institute traditions and regulations of thought.
Der österreichische Philosoph Christian von Ehrenfels (1859–1932) gilt als "Vater der Gestaltpsychologie". Mit seiner Studie "Über Gestaltqualitäten" (1890) legte er die foundation für die Gestaltpsychologie als neuer wissenschaftlicher Disziplin, wirkte aber auch befruchtend auf anderen philosophischen Gebieten.
Epistemic contextualism is a contemporary and hotly debated subject in philosophy. Contextualists argue that the language we use to characteristic wisdom can merely be competently understood relative to a exact context. How a lot can our wisdom depend upon context? Is there a restrict, and if this is the case, the place does it lie?
Moritz Schulz explores counterfactual notion and language: what could have occurred if issues had long past a unique manner. Counterfactual questions may perhaps quandary huge scale derivations (what may have occurred if Nixon had introduced a nuclear assault) or small scale reviews of stripling derivations (what could have occurred if I had determined to affix a unique profession).
- The Cambridge Translations of Medieval Philosophical Texts: Volume 3, Mind and Knowledge
- Kant and the Empiricists: Understanding Understanding
- George Berkeley: Religion and Science in the Age of Enlightenment: 201 (International Archives of the History of Ideas Archives internationales d'histoire des idées)
- Kant's Critique of Pure Reason: The Foundation of Modern Philosophy: 10 (Studies in German Idealism)
- Starry Reckoning: Reference and Analysis in Mathematics and Cosmology (Studies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics)
- The Theological Epistemology of Augustine's De Trinitate (Oxford Theology and Religion Monographs)
Additional resources for Beyond Epistemology: New Studies in the Philosophy of Hegel
Beyond Epistemology: New Studies in the Philosophy of Hegel by F.G. Weiss