By VICENTE SANFELIX VIDARTE
Read Online or Download ELOGIO DE LA FILOSOFÍA (RAZÓN Y SOCIEDAD) (Spanish Edition) PDF
Best epistemology books
This e-book defends a unique thought of singular recommendations, emphasizing the pragmatic necessities of singular idea ownership and arguing that those requisites needs to be understood to institute traditions and regulations of thought.
Der österreichische Philosoph Christian von Ehrenfels (1859–1932) gilt als "Vater der Gestaltpsychologie". Mit seiner Studie "Über Gestaltqualitäten" (1890) legte er die foundation für die Gestaltpsychologie als neuer wissenschaftlicher Disziplin, wirkte aber auch befruchtend auf anderen philosophischen Gebieten.
Epistemic contextualism is a contemporary and hotly debated subject in philosophy. Contextualists argue that the language we use to characteristic wisdom can in simple terms be appropriately understood relative to a targeted context. How a lot can our wisdom rely on context? Is there a restrict, and if that is so, the place does it lie?
Moritz Schulz explores counterfactual suggestion and language: what could have occurred if issues had long past a unique means. Counterfactual questions could obstacle huge scale derivations (what may have occurred if Nixon had introduced a nuclear assault) or small scale reviews of youth derivations (what might have occurred if I had determined to affix a distinct profession).
- Philosophical Lectures on Probability: collected, edited, and annotated by Alberto Mura: 340 (Synthese Library)
- Contemporary Philosophical Naturalism and Its Implications (Routledge Studies in the Philosophy of Science)
- Epistemic Evaluation: Purposeful Epistemology
- William James and the Quest for an Ethical Republic (Palgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History)
- The Practice of Value (The Berkeley Tanner Lectures)
Extra resources for ELOGIO DE LA FILOSOFÍA (RAZÓN Y SOCIEDAD) (Spanish Edition)
ELOGIO DE LA FILOSOFÍA (RAZÓN Y SOCIEDAD) (Spanish Edition) by VICENTE SANFELIX VIDARTE