By Michel Desbordes
Marketing and soccer: a world approach is the 1st publication to supply a accomplished and completely international method of this topic. Written by way of a world staff of individuals who're prepared researchers within the box, it examines in components: the learn of soccer advertising and marketing in Europe and the advance of a advertising devoted to soccer, with the query of the ecu instance getting used all over the world. A floor breaking textual content, it offers the reader with:
* Contributions from the united kingdom, Norway, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, eire, Finland, Scotland, Brazil, Japan, united states, Canada, Argentina, Korea and Australia
* Interviews with expert activities sellers representing many of the greatest golf equipment around the globe: Juventus Turin, FC Barcelona, Milan AC, Inter Milan, AS Rome, Olympique Lyonnais, Vicenza, SE Palmeiras, Atletico Mineiro, Atletico PR
Marketing and soccer: a world approach is a seminal textual content in order to pave the way in which for destiny teachers and practitioners to paintings, it's the first ebook to debate and circulate in the direction of a advertising devoted to football.
Read Online or Download Marketing and Football: An International Perspective (Sports Marketing) PDF
Similar football books
Dans ce travel d'horizon des histoires les plus folles, les plus tristes mais aussi parfois les plus belles, en un mot les plus incroyables, vous lirez que Platini "n'était pas fait pour le football", que Marcel Triboulet "fut condamné à huit jours de criminal pour avoir joué sous le maillot de l'équipe de France" ou "qu'une finale de championnat de France opposa deux golf equipment britanniques".
This ebook strains foreign advancements within the hooligan phenomenon because the Heysel tragedy of 1985. The authors make particular connection with the ecu championships in West Germany in 1988 and glance significantly at political responses to the matter. The authors used ‘participant remark’ of their learn on British fanatics on the global Cup in Spain, and at suits in Rotterdam and Copenhagen, and catch the genuine voice of soccer hooliganism of their interviews.
Tommy Docherty dragged the world’s largest soccer membership into the fashionable period. among 1972 and 1977, ‘The document’ led Manchester United on a rollercoaster experience offailure and good fortune unequalled at any time of their heritage. Appointed supervisor in past due 1972 whilst the membership used to be at their lowest post-War ebb,Docherty dismayed many with muscular strategies in his efforts to maintain the membership in thetop flight.
The undergo Hunter is the interesting and not going seven-year tale of 1 soccer fan's devotion to his crew. In 2009, John Irwin begun a undertaking to trace down each of the 86 gamers who featured in Rangers' 9 league name wins among 1988 and 1997 and feature them signal his favorite strip. From legends like McCoist, Laudrup and Gough to journeymen, loanees and kids who basically grew to become out for one fit, John vowed to discover all of them.
- Beyond Soccer: International Relations and Politics as Seen through the Beautiful Game
- The Doc's Devils: Manchester United Under Tommy Docherty
- 1995: Het onverslaanbare Ajax van Louis van Gaal (Dutch Edition)
- Soccer, Women, Sexual Liberation: Kicking off a New Era (Sport in the Global Society)
Extra resources for Marketing and Football: An International Perspective (Sports Marketing)
Marketing and Football: An International Perspective (Sports Marketing) by Michel Desbordes