By Zigmond Jezyk
Read Online or Download The Predicate of Nature in Human Consciousness PDF
Best epistemology books
This booklet defends a singular idea of singular thoughts, emphasizing the pragmatic specifications of singular thought ownership and arguing that those standards has to be understood to institute traditions and rules of thought.
Der österreichische Philosoph Christian von Ehrenfels (1859–1932) gilt als "Vater der Gestaltpsychologie". Mit seiner Studie "Über Gestaltqualitäten" (1890) legte er die foundation für die Gestaltpsychologie als neuer wissenschaftlicher Disziplin, wirkte aber auch befruchtend auf anderen philosophischen Gebieten.
Epistemic contextualism is a contemporary and hotly debated subject in philosophy. Contextualists argue that the language we use to characteristic wisdom can simply be appropriately understood relative to a exact context. How a lot can our wisdom rely on context? Is there a restrict, and if that is so, the place does it lie?
Moritz Schulz explores counterfactual suggestion and language: what could have occurred if issues had long gone a special approach. Counterfactual questions might situation huge scale derivations (what might have occurred if Nixon had introduced a nuclear assault) or small scale reviews of teenage derivations (what might have occurred if I had determined to hitch a distinct profession).
- Environmental Archaeology: Meaning and Purpose (Environmental Science and Technology Library)
- What to Believe Now: Applying Epistemology to Contemporary Issues
- Current Controversies in Philosophy of Perception
- Subjekt, System, Diskurs: Edmund Husserls Begriff transzendentaler Subjektivität in sozialtheoretischen Bezügen (Phaenomenologica)
- Philosophical Lectures on Probability: collected, edited, and annotated by Alberto Mura: 340 (Synthese Library)
Extra resources for The Predicate of Nature in Human Consciousness
The Predicate of Nature in Human Consciousness by Zigmond Jezyk